While serving as an elected officer of two professional associations, Doug was responsible for planning and coordinating several international conferences and regional meetings. He knows what you need and expect from a professional speaker.
1. He provides requested handout masters for presentations well in advance.
2. He arrives in town the evening before a scheduled morning presentation.
3. He “pitches in” and helps where needed to make your event a success.
4. He delivers his presentations with enthusiasm and conviction.
5. He remains audience-focused should unexpected problems arise (room changes, schedule adjustments, equipment failures).
6. He does not attempt to “sell” his products or services from the platform.
7. He concludes his presentations within the allotted time.
8. He remains available after his program to visit with audience members.
9. He joins your participants (if you wish) in event-related social activities.
10. He requires no special assistance or considerations.